- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add Newand Upload Pluginwith the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now andActivatethe extension.
More information at: Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Setup and Configuration
To set up your store with ACS Courier Voucher for WooCommerce:
- Go to: WooCommerce> Settings> WPSlash Voucher Settings.
- Complete all the credentials you got from ACS Courier
- You can also enable the option to send automatically the tracking code to the customer or enable extra services from ACS Courier.
- If you want automatically trace every order you can also enable the automatic tracking. This will create two new order statuses , Delivery Completedand Delivery Denied . The plugin will automatically follow every order until delivered or denied from the recipient.
- Check the option Enable ACS Web Services
- Save changes.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Orders
- Left to the button you will see that there are some options for the voucher before creating it. You can change the parcel count or select as Extra Service Saturday Delivery. You can activate more ACS services like Reception Deliver, Sender or Recipient Charge, Return of Documents at WooCommerce> Settings> WPSlash Voucher Settings
- Press the Button Voucher and select ACS Courier
- Your Voucher will automatically created .
- You can Print , Cancel or Trace the Voucher you just created
Known errors or issues and how to solve them.
Can i automatically generate the voucher ?
Yes , you can generate automatically the voucher while you are changing the status to the order to Completed. You must first enable this option under WooCommerce> Settings> WPSlash Voucher Settings
How to inform customer about the courier and the tracking number?
You can enable the option Enable Automatically Email Tracking Code under WooCommerce> Settings> WPSlash Voucher Settings .
An email is automatically sent when you mark the order as completed
Can i generate a receipt list ?
Yes, you can generate the receipt list by going to WooCommerce> ACS Courier .
- If you have unprinted vouchers it will ask you to print them first before generating the list
- You cannot cancel a voucher after you generate the receipt list